Equine Liability Insurance
Equine liability insurance is designed for all types of horse-related businesses, such as: boarding, training, riding instruction, horse sales, horse shows, clinics and personal/pleasure horses.
Horse Farm Package
Do you own a horse farm, and need to protect your home and barn as well as cover your equine liability? Our horse farm insurance packages cover your farm property and your horse-related business.
Equine Mortality Insurance
Equine Mortality Insurance and Theft coverage will reimburse you for the death, theft or humane destruction of a covered horse. Our equine mortality insurance is simple, affordable and easy to obtain.
Cover Your Horse With Equine Farm Insurance
- Farm property insurance to cover your home and contents, barns, sheds, owned machinery, equipment, tack and livestock.
- Farm liability insurance to cover your home and your horse operation
- Disruption of Farming – loss of income due to covered cause of loss to a stable or barn
As horse owners know, horses represent loved animals that offer many personal rewards, but they can also be large financial investments that are too important to go unprotected. From liability issues to illness and injury, our horse insurance specialist will custom design the best coverage for you and your horse’s needs. Our all-encompassing equine insurance options include:
- Horse health insurance to finance surgeries and other major medical expenses
- Equine mortality insurance to help you cope with the death of your loved horse
- Loss of use insurance to protect yourself from your horse’s loss of value
- Farm property insurance protects your barn, sheds and owned machinery
- Farm & equine liability insurance covers boarding, training, shows, and riding instruction
- Equine mortality insurance reimburses you for the death or theft of your horse
- Major medical insurance helps you finance surgery and other unexpected health issues
- Loss of use coverage protects against a disabling injury that lowers your horse’s value